Skip links
Titulos

No more dull grammar rules !

What do our students have to say?

What can I expect from the Trial Lesson?

We want to invite you to take advantage of this incredible offer and book your Trial Lesson now. This offer is available for the next 5 days only.

Embark on a new chapter of your life today by learning to speak Spanish quickly and effectively.

Let's book it now!

Meet our Language Coaches

We are a bunch of highly experienced, very patient and fun language coaches with a passion for teaching Spanish.

Patricia Calderon

ACADEMIC COORDINATOR

LIVE ONLINE PROGRAMS

Agostina Horni

LIVE ONLINE LANGUAGE COACH

PROGRAM COORDINATOR

Andrés Giron

LIVE ONLINE LAGUAGE COACH

What makes our Audio-Cognitive method ™ different from other methods?

why would I learn to speak Spanish faster with this method?

The answer is simple: because you will be speaking Spanish all the way, in each session; no exceptions.
Because 80% of the activities you’ll be doing in class are based on phonetics, listening and conversation, and the other 20% on grammar.
Because you’ll have a language coach to guide you and who will adapt the lesson program to your specific communication needs; whether they’re family needs, professional, romantic, or otherwise.
The program is fully customized: your time, your pace, your learning style!
? Let's Book a 50 minutes Trial Now!

What do our students have to say?

I want to speak fluent Spanish too
How good are you at Spanish?
Take the Easy Español language placement test to find your Spanish level of proficiency.